Any PC Gamers want to get their game on this weekend.

Barelycuda

Hey All,

A couple times a year we have a group of guys get together for a gaming weekend. Well this weekend is one of those weekends. If there are any PC gamers locally that are into first person shooters and wanted to join us you are invited.

We are meeting in Vancouver around 5:00 ish tomorrow night and will game all weekend till sometime Sunday afternoon. We have a 3000 square foot lunch room with a kitchen and a couple of rest rooms. Most of us attending sleep there (what little sleep there will be).

You are welcome to come or go at any time during the weekend all that is required is yourself and your PC.... No costs or fees. We will be playing COD: World at War, COD4: Modern Warfare, COD:Modern Warfare2 and probably some others (like left for dead on the side.) We have a network switch and a T1 connection out to web for either lan or web games.

I know this is last minute but if anyone wants to game this weekend either shoot me a PM or give me a call at 360-608-7571 for details.

Dave