ALL GOC CONTESTANTS FOR NOVEMBER PLEASE POST IN HERE!

I would really like to see how all the frags are doing. I spent a significant amount of more time this round to assure quality of the frags and I want to see the fruits of my efforts....or what I need to do next time to make it better.

I have already heard of some having issues with the frags floating around. Feel free to post any other issues or if you are experiencing the same thing, might help with next round to make adjustments to resolve this issue. Sorry there is no tech support phone number quite yet(naughty).....but I do want to know how it is going. If you have a pic that would be great, but a simple post should suffice.

Thank you for your cooperation and know that your input will assist with raising the quality of rounds to come.

I picked up 3 frags for the other folks down here from Ruthie on Sunday afternoon. They were all open in her tank. I floated them to bring them to temp and dipped in Revive then into my QT tank. The next day all were open and look really really good.

A+ this round Eric!!! I'll get pics tonight.

Oh yah, perhaps i just have more flow than most ppl, but the discs floated all over my tank. I had to glue them down into the eggcrate to keep them in place.

I believe my frag is doing pretty well for floating in a ziploc bag for over 6 hours. I got the frag and threw it in the frag tank to acclimate and forgot about it till i got home over 6 hours later. Gotta love zoas!

I hope I did alright? I intentionally floated the bag with all of the Zoas I got overnight and distributed them directly from it rather than putting them in my tank. (I wanted to avoid any extra stress and eliminate the possibility of my tank effecting them)

Eric, can you clarify? You have 2 different threads where people are posting their pics. The first one says

This thread is going to be the only thread where the Grow Out Competition photo updates are to be posted until the end of the competition.

Thinking back to the last GOC, a lot of the confusion came from multiple threads. Just a heads up.