So what do you think of the Grow Out Competition? How can we improve?

So what do you think of the Grow Out Competition? How can we improve?  

1. 1.

• Good as it is.
    • Needs some improvement.
    • It's stupid.

I voted needs improvement..... 3 days into the competitiion and I still haven't been able to track down my frag. (sad)

Oh man I heard about that. I talked to Eric today as he was out and about figuring an alternate plan to get you guys another batch of frags ASAP. Sounds like he has it all worked out so it shouldn't be long at all. Really sorry for the inconvenience Mike:(

I voted needs improvement..... 3 days into the competitiion and I still haven't been able to track down my frag. (sad)

Did anyone else in your group not get hooked up-thats odd it looked all dialed in?

Salem:

Distribution point: Garrettm85

people picking up from here or meeting with:

* Mikep503

* Lancecobb1

* Quigley

They'll take care of you!!

Yes....there was a bit of a hiccup with the Salem group. Garrett came down with the swine flu so I explored an alternate option and sent them down with RLAforce who was going to be heading back up to Salem at some point, but then she had some issues with family health. So I met with Garrett today and sent a different batch for Quigley, Mikep503 and Lancecobb1. You guys should be able to hook up with Garrett today if you wish. I met him 3 hours ago so he might be around.