Photo Updates

Standings updated with Byrd and Claythesavagefraser tied for 1st at 10 polyps followed by Spectra with 9....then the competition seriously tightens up as there is only a 4 polyp difference between the leaders and over half of the remaining contestants.

I got a plan

ah....no worries....maybe next time....seems like you are contending for a winning spot though.

I hope to finish in the top 5-I read where two others have me smoked, and I am sure there are a few sleepers out there-(laugh)

I'm injecting anabolic steroids later-:eek:

I did not read were using performance enhancing substances was against the rules-Hopefully they wont get screened.

bigblue.gif

I plan to put the growout frags in the exact spot i've had the GOC frag. It gets perfect light, flow and plenty of food to catch.

Oh yah i'm up to 16 now :D

Miles, if you can get that kind of growth with the frags you will be recieving for the grow-out, you will be as a god unto men, we shall have to rename you Poseidon, god of the corals.

yeah yeah, i stole the name, who cares lol

I hope to finish in the top 5-I read where two others have me smoked, and I am sure there are a few sleepers out there-(laugh)

I'm injecting anabolic steroids later-:eek:

I did not read were using performance enhancing substances was against the rules-Hopefully they wont get screened.

bigblue.gif

It's not against the rules at all. Roid rage those little buggers up!!! Just don't blaim me when they eat your finger later while your target feeding them:p