Photo Updates

Still have 10...darn it!! I have eight large and 2 small. I took a little better pics this time!! I have a trade going on for a canon rebel SLR camera so I can get some bad to the bone pics!!! So here ya'll go.

Oh, and here are some specifics about my tank.

210 gallon display (thought it was a 240 but it's not) I plumbed this through my wall to my garage and into my old display tank a Tenecor simplicity plus 100 gallons!

I have an 8 bulb t5 setup on the display refugium, the mh's that were on it were rackin up my electric bill somethin' fierce! I also have 3 400 watt mh's on my display with 2 helio actinics. I have an aqua c 240 for my skimmer and an aqua c media reactor. I have 2 eco aqualizers that are in my internal sump of my refugium, along with a fluval canister filter that is filled with only poly fiber. I have about 300 pounds of live rock, 100 pounds of sand in the display and 150-200 pounds in my refugium. An assortment of macro algae and xenia grow in my refugium and a pair of mandarins and a tiger shrimp chill in it too! I love my system.

IMG_3768.jpg

IMG_3766.jpg

IMG_3765.jpg

Aw...dang!! I was reading all over trying to find where the end of the competition is. LOL!! Well I'll tell you one thing, the zoas sure like the high ph content in my tank all of them are totally out loving it!! Whille everybody else is closed up and not liking it at all!! oh, wait my flower pots are cool too! LOL!! of all things!! Ok one more month woohoo!! Here we go!! Oh, and I was also trying too find out how my pieces the 1st grand prize winner gets to pick and the 2nd and so on?

Clay

Looks like myself and half the others missed the mid-competition photo update. Maybe for the next competition we can come up with a way to notify participants of a required update. Just out of curiousity, why does it matter if we have a mid-competition photo update? (scratch)

Maybe for the next competition we can come up with a way to notify participants of a required update.

This thread is going to be the only thread where the Grow Out Competition photo updates are to be posted until the end of the competition. Last round we had some difficulties locating all the updates (scratch) so this round we will keep them in one thread. Remember' date=' the frag must stay on the official GOC plugs they were given to you on. [b']This thread will be moderated, meaning you can post whatever you like, but everytime photo updates are coming in I will be sifting through this thread removing any non relevant posts[/b]. When maintaining thread posts will be deleted for reason "thread clean up"

First photo update is required within the week of November 23rd through the 30th. They must be in before November 30th at midnight or you may be DQ'd. Rules this time around will be strictly enforced.(enforcer)

Second photo update is required within the week of December 25th through the 31st. DQ could result if they are not put in by midnight on the 31st. Due to the holidays, you are allowed to post a few days early if you want, to make sure you don't forget... Happy Holidays!!!

Final photo update is required by midnight on January 31st. No exceptions unless previously discussed.

Eric's quote was from page 1