Sign in to follow this  
CA2OR

Photo Updates

Leaving on a jet plane at 5am tomorrow. Here is the photo update. The polyp count is still the same. 5 full heads, 2 babies (will tiny polyps), and showing a couple buds, but no more actual polyps yet.

1218091227.jpg

Holy Cow just saw the pics. I apologize for my crappy photography skills. I will post more! Tomorrow!! I was in a hurry and under alot of stress today. My brother was killed in a car accident and I have been really trying to deal......?!

Clay

Here is my update-have 8 polyps that open fully, I could say 9 since I got a partial but either way 8-9, I did not care to reach into the tank for multiple shots, the rest are smaller polyps are hidden by the larger ones-

P1100223.jpg

Photo updates deadline extended due to Christmas and New Years till Jan 8th.

Second deadline extension with plenty of notice given to all for posting photos in advance-I saw two people ask about posting early since they would be gone during the time they were asked to be posted.

I know this is all in fun, but having deadlines always extended does not sit well. Frankly I can give a flying %@ but it goes against all I teach my child-such as...Life has rules, follow them or pay the consequences or at least be ready to pay the consequences....

As always, my unsolicited two cents worth-perhaps opening a thread in the "rant" or "general" section would be more appropriate-

Here's mine. I have 6, though 2 of them are still babies and are not fully opened, though you can see their tentacles. Not sure if that counts so I'm at 4 or 6 depending on how you look at it.

goc12-28-9.jpg

Second deadline extension with plenty of notice given to all for posting photos in advance-I saw two people ask about posting early since they would be gone during the time they were asked to be posted.

I know this is all in fun, but having deadlines always extended does not sit well. Frankly I can give a flying %@ but it goes against all I teach my child-such as...Life has rules, follow them or pay the consequences or at least be ready to pay the consequences....

As always, my unsolicited two cents worth-perhaps opening a thread in the "rant" or "general" section would be more appropriate-

To be completely honest I am with you. My personal opinion is that Christmas and New Years means you'll be home so there should be no problem getting pic's taken and posted.(scratch)

To be completely honest I am with you. My personal opinion is that Christmas and New Years means you'll be home so there should be no problem getting pic's taken and posted.(scratch)

So YPO is no one travels over the holidays to see family???(scratch)

Well here is my pic... There is either 6,7,8? I know there are 6 fully opend heads , but I had to spin it around to see the back and there were 2 nice sized buds but not really sure if they are opend yet.

IMG_1192.jpg