Sign in to follow this  
CA2OR

Photo Updates

I still have 5...I didn't get a chance to snap a shot before my halides turned off, so I didn't try to make it look good or anything...lol

DSC09598.jpg?t=1259555548

WTG tank top

Thanks Eric... I was surprised to see the progress they had made in the 9 days I was gone! Guess its like the watched pot that never boils!

Well here is my crusty old pic. Will work on better ones but am not feeling up to it right now. Polyp count is still 3. Might be a few small ones but have not checked.

post-523-14186775111_thumb.jpg

We had 7 full polyps but they started melting we think and now we have 1(scratch). I was delaying the picture update in the hopes they would come back, but only one looks to have survived.

[ATTACH]6673[/ATTACH]

post-5978-141867751113_thumb.jpg

Here is mine. Sorry about the bad pic. My wife has her camera and is on a photo shoot tonight so I had to shoot with my iphone. Looks like a snail has made a temporary home on the disk but there are three.

post-5799-141867751119_thumb.jpg

Here is my classroom pic. Students glued on the zoos (CATOR) gave us a large colony which we had to remove 3 zoos and transfer. Needless to say about a week ago they floated off (except for one) This is what we have. They are still enjoying the contest. I have explained to them that this happens some times and they are cool with it. Hopefully we will have better success next time. Thanks for letting us participate. Those of you that have huge frags may receive pm's from my students wanting to know your secrets!!!!

post-14-141867751121_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, just a Reminder: December 25th through the 31

is the next update time frame. If you may have trouble with that please let Eric or I know in advance. Posting a day or two early is okay too with the holiday and all. Just giving you a weeks reminder.;)

Downhill, if you could post something before you leave that would be great, and have fun in Egypt!!!