Photo Updates

Well after a couple weeks face down in the sand while we were on vacation, getting stung by a few corals it blew on, and no spot feeding I've got 7 and a baby to show. Sad after the last GOC, but not to shabby considering lol

And no worries to those in the group buy grow out, I'll be keeping those in my biocube with ridiculous growth ;)

GOC2a.jpg

GOC2b.jpg

(clap) Great job guys! My piece didn't do so well....I still have three...and they don't look so good.

GOC_Final_Image.jpg

These pieces are the least of my worries though...my tank looks like crap right now with corals dying left and right.

What is this competition all about? When is the next one going to start and how can I get involved?

I am also VERY interested and I imagine there is a thread somewhere here with all the info but don't know where to begin to even search.

You guys can find information on the competition here

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?p=117763#post117763

The next competition is going to be starting hopefully March 1st. Sign up's will start shortly. We are shooting for a 6 month SPS competition and will most likely start a 3 month Zoa comp either at the same time or very shortly after.

I put in a call right now to Snowpunk so we can sort that.

Most of the prizes are with him right now. We are going to get a list made so we can do the prizes like this.

To clarify prize choice rounds would go like this,

1st place first choice,

2nd place second choice,

both 3rd's would get a choice,

then back to 1st for another choice,

2nd for another choice,

both 3rds for a second choice,

then both 4th's get a choice,

then all the 5th's get a choice,

then 5 random pull's for the remaining prizes.

Obviously we are going to have to try to determine who truly won each spot if at all possible. We don't have enough prizes to let everyone get ties throughout. Eric, Frank, and I are going to review the photos(and maybe ask for another) and decide who actually had the most growth. If that isn't possible we will leave a tie if we don't feel confident in our ability to choose. This does mean though that the current "tie for 5th" will really end up being a tie for 7th.

We are going to sort all this out before we do the prize picking and raffle so bare with us for a bit and we will get it all going ASAP... Thanks to all the contestants for playing and we will be getting you your prizes and drawing names for the rest very soon...