Shots of my tank

Byrd

Thought I would throw out a few pics of my tank. A few-LOL how about a bakers dozen. About 2 weeks ago the sand bed was empty, now its a staging area.

Some day if/when all this grows out I may be impressed

Anyway I like pics, hope you do as well.

P1090405.jpg

P1090221.jpg

P1090452.jpg

P1090468.jpg

P1090475.jpg

P1090483.jpg

P1090484.jpg

P1090489.jpg

P1090533.jpg

P1090538.jpg

P1090547.jpg

P1090553.jpg

So many frags(sad)

L

Tank looks really good, I like the softies I'm a fan of devils hand. Where did you get the Dendros they are really full, mine tend to stay in except at dinner time

I picked up the Dendros from Saltwater Fantaseas. My best luck has been to keep it in a well shaded area away from any direct light. Seems to be the consensus from others who have Dendros.

I feed mine 2-3x a week brine/mysis. Plus Phyto and Oyster feast and Cyclopeze get added on those other days.

Its a very cool coral, mine started with 3 heads and now has 4 solid ones and 15 new starts (in 5 months) or whatever they are called-babies(laugh)

Try a shaded area of your tank if its not in one, if you can that is

• Like 1

yes, thanks I have mine under a cup coral I think they will start coming out again I was away for a few weeks and didnt tell my "feeder" to target feed any corals. I've been shootin brine shrimp every other night and they are starting to fill out. The new starts are cool, I have three heads and I think each one has two new ones also

Very nice tank Byrd. I met you at Pat's earlier this week (I bought the Pokerstars). Love the rics, duncans, goni, (the list goes on!). Lot's of potential in chalice frags too! Great stuff.

One question: It looks like a lot of your acans have their feeders out. Were these pics taken during your daylight photoperiod, or was this just with actinics? Mine don't extend their feeders during halide lighting, only dusk and dawn lighting.

Thanks,

Mark

Very nice tank Byrd. I met you at Pat's earlier this week (I bought the Pokerstars). Love the rics, duncans, goni, (the list goes on!). Lot's of potential in chalice frags too! Great stuff.

One question: It looks like a lot of your acans have their feeders out. Were these pics taken during your daylight photoperiod, or was this just with actinics? Mine don't extend their feeders during halide lighting, only dusk and dawn lighting.

Thanks,

Mark

Yes Mark I remeber meeting you-That was an awesome coral you got!!!

I have since added a poker stars, reverse sunset, A TRUE purple haze, superman on its way thanks to TEC and there's more-Hopefully today I get them all in place, i'll post up some fianl shots if it all happens.

Thanks for compliment though- Man you need to post a pic of that monti-that thing was sick! Someday I would love to trade for even a 1/2 inch frag of that thing!

As far as my acans, they are like that 80% of the day (at least), for my entire photo period. I have seen alot of others tanks were they are not out at all and was wondering if there is somnething wrong in my tank, or why mine are always extended. I was thinking they are reaching out or, or, or,?????

They are growing great and everything seems ok. They all got a feeding of Silversides last night-I did not know you could feed them that meaty of a food.

I was going to say it could be the light as these are all fairly shaded, but I used to have one on a rock that was middle tank under my MH and that one was opened like the rest.

very nice love that goni' date=' how long have you had it?[/quote']

Thanks, no more than 4 months or so. The tank has only been set up since like March or so. It's happy, and I'm happy because it is actually growing. I have spots that used to be bare on the rock and now are over grown-very cool!

Very nice pic's dude.

Thanks Eric, I wish I had an even better camera so I could get some great shots-My digi cam could do better I bet if I learned how to "fine tune" things.

All in time-(laugh)

cool i also like the last pic of the chalice' date=' i have one just like it i got from a guy in florida, i think he called it bubblegum chalice[/quote']

If its the very last pic that has the haze in it, thats the True Emerald Mummy Eye-I got that from Issac as well as the Pink Watermelon.

I just glued all the frags down and have my "Chalice Garden" in one area now.

Once they all settle in I will post a pic.

Do you see that last pic has that Haze from Bob (or you I should say-LOL) and the haze I bought at a LFS. NIGHT and DAY. Had to frag that haze from Bob in half so as it grows out I can pass that along to someone who wants "The Real Deal" (threaten)

to coin a phrase.

MAN I am Rotten-not many will pick up on that-I hope:D

• 1 month later...