Frag Plugs for Nov 2009 Grow Out Competition!

Did you put winner on my plug?

Very nice! looking forward to getting it! how hard is it to take the nipple off the bottom? I've got a bare bottom and want it to lay flat.

Its not going to come off very easy. I just took a pair of channel locks to one and couldn't get it off! Its cemented on with Weld-On 16, they might as well be 1 piece of acrylic now. I wish I would have thought about you bare bottom guys! Next time I'll leave some without the nipple.

Im sure a dremel with a cut-off wheel would do it though...or you could add sand :p

Its not going to come off very easy. I just took a pair of channel locks to one and couldn't get it off! Its cemented on with Weld-On 16, they might as well be 1 piece of acrylic now. I wish I would have thought about you bare bottom guys! Next time I'll leave some without the nipple.

Im sure a dremel with a cut-off wheel would do it though...or you could add sand :p

I really don't want to think about all the bare bottomed people out there:eek:

I just picked up a spare one from Eric and these things are really nice. WTG!!!(rock2)(rock2)(rock2) I hope you really like your GF because you can't let her go now! We need you to keep making plugs(laugh)(hitme)(hidesbehindsofa)