2009 Annual Christmas Party!

JManrow

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey John any new news about the Xmas party!?!? I might be able to swing it afterall.

Any way you can list the raffle prizes? Might entice a few more to participate.

All of our PNWMAS Sponsors have been contacted by e-mail.

As you know Mike, from being a former Vendor Relations Officer it takes follow-up phone calls, then usually another round of e-mails!

There are a few confirmed frag and Gift Certificate donations so far.

I am keeping my phoneline open to take care of some club business that has taken priority, but will follow up with those calls as soon as possible.

Hey John any new news about the Xmas party!?!? I might be able to swing it afterall.

Any way you can list the raffle prizes? Might entice a few more to participate.

I have sent out donation request to our PNWMAS Sponsors. I will be making follow-up phone calls this week.

So far we have been notified that we will be receiving items from the following :

Davy Jones Locker - Cube Tank and Stand (more about this later)

GOC - Frag donation

Ocean In A Box - Frag donation

Oxx155 - Frag donation

Pacific Coral Farm - $25 Gift Certificates

Premium Aquatics - $25 Gift Certificate

Seahorse Aquarium - Frag donation

stylaster - Frag donation

Westside Aquarium - $100 Gift Certificate

Champion Lighting & Supply - I just received word by UPS a package is on the way!

I have also spoken with several out-of-the-area sponsors. I will post what is being donated when I find out!:)

Looking more and more like I WILL NOT be attending.

That makes 2 of us. I just found out I have to train the 2 new hires we are going to have to fill the open positions. Kinda bummed. But they are starting interviews next week so maybe I will be done by then....but I will be working both Xmas and New Years.

Here is the equation though....see you if find a problem cause I am having difficulties

2 weeksDOH!, 120 hoursDOH!, 80 reg hoursDOH!, 40 holiday hoursDOH!, 40 overtime hoursDOH!, 1 fat check to start the new year with:D

White Elephant Gift Exchange

White Elephant Gift Exchange

Don't forget to bring a gift to the Christmas Party! To participate and get a gift, you need to bring one!

We are bringing back the White Elephant Gift Exchange. Bring an unmarked, wrapped gift to the party. Usually the price of the gift should be $20 or under, but if you want to give something worth more, I'm sure you won't hear too many complaints!;)

Each person that brought a gift will draw a number. The person with Number 1 will pick a gift and open it for all to see. The person with Number 2 can choose to pick a wrapped gift from the pile or steal any unwrapped gift from the group. If your gift is stolen, you get to choose again. A gift can only be stolen twice, so you have to have a strategy if you are stealing a gift. The gifts can be anything and do not have to be aquarium related.

Please refrain from bringing alcoholic beverages for the gift exchange.:p

I have sent out donation request to our PNWMAS Sponsors. I will be making follow-up phone calls this week.

So far we have been notified that we will be receiving items from the following :

GOC - Frag donation

Oxx155 - Frag donation

I have also spoken with several out-of-the-area sponsors. I will post what is being donated when I find out!:)

The Ocean In A Box donation is a Speckled Favia. Suggested retail value is $100.

I will post any other pics of donations as I receive them!

post-2-14186775148_thumb.jpg

GOC - Frag donation

Oxx155 - Frag donation

stylaster - Frag donation

There are also Frags sent to us by Oxx155 - 4 Zoas and 4 Chalices.

Frank is holding them in his frag tank for the Christmas Party. I'll see if I can get him to take and post some pics.

also... I just received word from UPS that a package is on the way from Champion Lighting & Supply!