2009 Annual Christmas Party!

JManrow

This year the Christmas Party will be held at

Gateway Izzy's Pizza and Grill Buffet

1307 NE 102nd Portland OR (near NE 102nd & NE Halsey)

(503) 255-6364

The Banquet room is reserved for

Saturday, December 19th from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM.

There will be a Frag Auction and Raffle of items donated from our PNWMAS Sponsors!(rock2)

Dinner price is a very affordable $10.99 and $1.89 for drinks for ages 13 and up. (All You Can Eat! Bring your appetites!(hungry))

Kid price is usually 60 cents per year up to age 12. PNWMAS is covering paying for the Kid's meals, so kids eat FREE!

Prices are the same this time for both PNWMAS Members and Non-Members.

Here is the Paypal link for paying in advance. Dinner w/drink price $12.88 http://www.pnwmas.org/cmps_index.php?pageid=christmasparty2009

You also have the option of paying at the door.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way to participate in the raffle if you won't be able to attend?? We didn't find the forum in time for last year so I don't know how it works' date=' but I'm assuming you buy the raffle tickets right?[/quote']

Raffle tickets will be sold at the event. Unless someone there buys them for you (and is honest about winning tickets), it's gonna be tough.

Raffle tickets will be sold at the event. Unless someone there buys them for you (and is honest about winning tickets)' date=' it's gonna be tough.[/quote']

I could of made a haul at the last auction if I wasn't honest. But I was so I got nothing:(. I ended up getting like 5 things for other people though... Come to think of it, I think someone still owes me $10 for there $50 worth of stuff they won(plotting)

Is there any way to participate in the raffle if you won't be able to attend?? We didn't find the forum in time for last year so I don't know how it works' date=' but I'm assuming you buy the raffle tickets right?[/quote']

If I'm able to attend I can help. (Or rather my wife would as that would keep them separate) I need to be sure I can attend it first though.

yeah i joined after last years party but i think im going to this :) sounds like fun

we can bring guests right?

Yes! You can bring guests! Just let us know how many will be attending when the Evites go out. We will pay for meals in advance. Member & non-member dinner prices will be posted soon.

• 3 weeks later...
This year the Christmas Party will be held at

Gateway Izzy's Pizza and Grill Buffet

1307 NE 102nd Portland OR (near NE 102nd & NE Halsey)

(503) 255-6364

The Banquet room is reserved for

Saturday, December 19th from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM.

The will be a Frag Auction and Raffle of items donated from our PNWMAS Sponsors!(rock2)

Dinner Prices and more info on activities will be posted soon!

Dinner price is a very affordable $10.99 and $1.89 for drinks for ages 13 and up. (All You Can Eat! Bring your appetites!(hungry))

Kid price is usually 60 cents per year up to age 12. PNWMAS is covering paying for the Kid's meals, so kids eat FREE!

Prices are the same this time for both PNWMAS Members and Non-Members.

Here is the Paypal link for paying in advance. Dinner w/drink price $12.88 http://www.pnwmas.org/cmps_index.php?pageid=christmasparty2009

You also have the option of paying at the door.