Distribution list for GOC please review

Sorry about not keeping up with this thread. I am pretty close to 82nd & Johnson Ck close tro 205. I have no problem being a distribution point. I am also good picking up.

Just let me know.

Beckie

That would be great. (That fills the area that's lacking) I'll help Eric rearrange it tonight and put Tanktop74 under you along with those in Oregon City/West Linn and anyone else in PDX that's close.

I plan to meet Eric over at Grassi's to get the Vancouver bunch which is probably better than driving clear to Beaverton.

Frags will be delivered to distribution points on the first of November, those picking up or meeting with me will be done same day as I hope everyone get's their frags on the 1st.

Thank you all for posting in and verifying. Also I would like to thank each and everyone who has volunteered or assisted in this.

Cool

Frags are glued and ready to be distributed. All those under my name please pm me to arrange meet to get your frags.

Grassi, please give me a call so we can arrange a meet. I am dropping off Stylaster's pieces to you too.

Rick, get in touch with me to arrange time after I speak to Grassi so we can meet there.

Lowman, please get in touch with me to arrange meet.

PM's will be sent out tonight to all I haven't heard from.

Cool

Rick, get in touch with me to arrange time after I speak to Grassi so we can meet there.

You will know when Grassi contacts you before I do. Just send me a PM and let me know what time you will be there so I can be there at the same time.