WTB-SPS-Garf, Purple moster, Pink Lemonade..

Byrd

Do you have a frag to sell?

If so a couple questions;how much and do you have a current "brown out" pic.

I have a resource for everything I want but the seller is Utah, so I thought I would ask here.

LMK

Thanks

Here is a bad pix of the colony. I orginally got a frag from stylaster and had Chewie baby sit it for me till I got my tank up and this is how it grew out.

bonsai.jpg

This of the two frags $10 ea about 1/2" - 3/4"

bonsai1.jpg

2-bonsai.jpg

The top half of the frags is starting to lighten up - now under 250w Ushios DE 20k's browned out under the Phoenix 14k's 250w DE

Byrd - I'm sorry to hijack! I've been wanting the Garf and Pink Lemonaide for a while too.. love them!

Wanareef - I'll take one of those Garf frags if Bryd doesn't want both of them

No Worries, I had longer day at work or I would have replied. Not greedy at all and 1 will do me. Sending PM now.

Thanks

If you want I have a resource I can pass along for everything I was looking for plus some other very sweet hard to get SPS here is his list;

Red Robin Stag (straight from Eric himself)

Original Hulk Acropora

Insane Sunset Millepora (Ultimatefrags)

Tyree Pink Lemonade

Tyree Purple Monster

30,000 Leagues Lokani

Garf Bonsai

Tyree Pink and Blue Prostrata

Icefire Echinata (one available)

Tyree tri-color

Rommel's Watermelon

Pink Jade -

I just wanted to check locally

Here is a bad pix of the colony. I orginally got a frag from stylaster and had Chewie baby sit it for me till I got my tank up and this is how it grew out.

This of the two frags $10 ea about 1/2" - 3/4"

The top half of the frags is starting to lighten up - now under 250w Ushios DE 20k's browned out under the Phoenix 14k's 250w DE

I'll take one of them-I'm sending a PM now

Thanks

Brad

[quote=

If you want I have a resource I can pass along for everything I was looking for plus some other very sweet hard to get SPS here is his list;

Red Robin Stag (straight from Eric himself)

Original Hulk Acropora

Insane Sunset Millepora (Ultimatefrags)

Tyree Pink Lemonade

Tyree Purple Monster

30,000 Leagues Lokani

Garf Bonsai

Tyree Pink and Blue Prostrata

Icefire Echinata (one available)

Tyree tri-color

Rommel's Watermelon

Pink Jade -

I just wanted to check locally

You have any pics of what he has. I would be interested in a few.

I wasn't not sure if it was ok to post on here his information.

I ran across his stuff on another forum.

I just checked and didn't see anything saying it was not ok-I guess we will see-HMMM

I have not bought from him and his post was from Jan. I sent him an email and said everything was still available. Arrive live guarantee, and shipping he offered at 35.00 vs. 55.

He mentioned a 4 frag mini in the thread and I have emailed asking about if that is still true and have not heard back, but I also told him it would be a week or two before I was ready. If he has the minimum, I cant swing 4 pieces right now but maybe we all could go in on an order, or if you guys are looking for 4 or more, can I add a piece or two-LMK

Very nice looking pieces;

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/f9/high-end-sps-frag-pack-16371.html

Im all for combining an order and even like the idea of getting frags and then swapping frags later, but I saw these frags are only 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch so paitience would be a must-LOL

Anyway maybe throw out what you are looking at, I emailed him asking for a phone number and a possible discount for a large order.

Myself I am interested in;

The Tyree Lemonade, and the Tyree Tri-color, and possibly Rommel's Watermelon.

And yes I am happy to wait and trade frag for frag as it grows out with whoever would be willing-I'm guessing we are talking about a trade, what 6 months minimum down the road, as long as a year?????

Next

LMK about the group buy- there a couple things that I have to have off that list and maybe if we get different frags - we could do a swap after they grow out a little (whistle)

That's a good price for the Purple Monster

Upscales has the Purple monster 50.00 a frag, I went into buy one and it did not push any "wow" buttons for me, and Travis tells me it is a frag from Steve himself but I can wait, there are others that are nicer-IMHO.

Upscales has the Purple monster 50.00 a frag' date=' I went into buy one and it did not push any "wow" buttons for me, and Travis tells me it is a frag from Steve himself but I can wait, there are others that are nicer-IMHO.[/quote']

here is the one from the guy on reef2reef

pmtoo.jpg

and here is the one from upscales. I know for a fact thats its the oringinal PM because I got it straight from tyree himself.

SPSCorals008.jpg

FYI

I would want the garf bonsai and the icefire

and would love to trade with someone down the road for any of the other corals he is selling.

That works for me Randy. He emailed me his number I'm waiting to hear on others.

I can teel you the frag and the mother travis had looked NOTHING like the photo you attached-in comparioson, well lets just say I would not have paid 15.00 dollars for the piece I saw on Tuesday.

So did you sell the one to Travis or you each get some from Steve, because like I said..... well lets not bad mouth someone or something-wrong stage for that.

I will say I would pay money for yours, period, and thats all (whistle)

I just got my Purple Monster from Travis at upscales.. I can definitely see how the one he has will grow into the one in the picture... :D

Upscales/Travis has been in business for many years and I have been a customer for quite sometime. Upscales has NEVER to my knowledge mis-marked something. The store puts honesty and integrity above "just making a sale".

After I purchased my frag he had (1) left at $65! Its a great deal for whomever is lucky enough to get it!(drooler)

That works for me Randy. He emailed me his number I'm waiting to hear on others.

I can teel you the frag and the mother travis had looked NOTHING like the photo you attached-in comparioson, well lets just say I would not have paid 15.00 dollars for the piece I saw on Tuesday.

So did you sell the one to Travis or you each get some from Steve, because like I said..... well lets not bad mouth someone or something-wrong stage for that.

I will say I would pay money for yours, period, and thats all (whistle)

I gave Travis a frag so he could grow it out and give one back to me so its the same coral. But thats the challange with sps no matter who you buy what from they can always look a little different tank to tank.

I just got my Purple Monster from Travis at upscales.. I can definitely see how the one he has will grow into the one in the picture... :D

Upscales/Travis has been in business for many years and I have been a customer for quite sometime. Upscales has NEVER to my knowledge mis-marked something. The store puts honesty and integrity above "just making a sale".

After I purchased my frag he had (1) left at $65! Its a great deal for whomever is lucky enough to get it!(drooler)

I agree Frank I dont think the mini colony he has growing on the sand looks that different from the oic i posted.

But like anything if you dont like it dont buy it. I have seen a lot of chalice go for $$$ That I would not give 10 bucks for but I dont like chalice so go figure......

I agree, Travis is a great guy and I have bought alot there as well ( no where what you have I'm sure;), I was not meaning to imply it was mis represented at all, it was just the monster I saw was not real colorful, its was a pretty dull purple, and his frags of it were a great deal. Now Travis was not there when I went in Barry was, but I spoke to Travis the day before and when I went in Barry pointed out the frags-Im assuming he showed me the right ones.

If its grows out to what Randy's looks like I would be confident it will grow out to be that color in my tank and would willing to pick it up if its still available. Had I seen a coral that looked like Randy posted, I would not have even mentioned it, the large piece I was shown was about4" tall and maybe 2 inches wide.

I'll post a pic of what I get if its till there, he had 3-