Sign in to follow this  
stylaster

Tank of Month

Looking good thier Rick...how has that Spiral been working?

Thanks....Still a little early to tell for certain. So far it is encouraging though.

Rick,

I really like your rock towers. I wish I could figure out how to stack them up like that.

Thanks. I wish I had some good tips. It just kind of happened this way though.

We should break this comp into different sections. For example tanks 5-20 gallons, 21-55 gallons, 56-90 gallon, 91-210, and 211 + what do you guys think? I would be willing to give some frag packs out to the winners!!

We should break this comp into different sections. For example tanks 5-20 gallons' date=' 21-55 gallons, 56-90 gallon, 91-210, and 211 + what do you guys think? I would be willing to give some frag packs out to the winners!![/quote']

I think that would be cool. But at the same time I have seen 30g's that were just as nice if not better than 200's....all depends on how it is layed out.

The winners would likely be those with the least need for frag packs. While categories would be nice it would require a much larger group to work well. (One of the reasons it is bi-monthly already is likely due to the group size) I do think it should be limited to one win per year though to keep the same tank from being showcased all of the time.

The winners would likely be those with the least need for frag packs. While categories would be nice it would require a much larger group to work well. (One of the reasons it is bi-monthly already is likely due to the group size) I do think it should be limited to one win per year though to keep the same tank from being showcased all of the time.

I was thinking of taking the winners through the year then have a year end show off for some sort of prize.... ie tank of the year

Okay Calvin, I have to know... How did you manage to get a full straight on shot of your tank? Or is it multiple shots stitched together?

Okay Calvin' date=' I have to know... How did you manage to get a full straight on shot of your tank? Or is it multiple shots stitched together?[/quote']

It's one picture, i have to stand with my back against the wall and i can barely get the full tank.

One day left and then ill consolidate yours pics, for those of you who posted more then ONE picture ill take the first one you posted

Today is the last day to get your picture up. I will then start a poll on Monday and let it run through Sunday (10/25/09) Your winner will be announced on Monday the 26th

Good Luck!