Sign in to follow this  
stylaster

Tank of Month

Hi All

We are going to do a tank of the month every other month. What we will do is have interested parties post a single full tank shot of your system. At the end of the week (10/18/09) we will compile those pics and create a poll for you to vote on. The winner will then be asked to provide a description of their tank, fish, corals, and what they like and dont like about it. They can also provide up to 10 pics to go along with their profile.

Go ahead and post your full tank picture here

Thanks and good luck!!! (clap)

Wow been waiting all day to see peoples tanks(scratch), and no one posted. Come on folks.

Not that mine is worthy but Ill get it started.

092209006.jpg

I'll be interested next time around...I had a copper plug mis-hap and lost a lot of color in my SPS.

Here was my tank pre-copper plug (about 3 months ago):

3532772906_39a4d20a68.jpg

Im very exited thought that there's going to be a local TOTM!!!

They help push alot a water but there to close to the surface and suck air. I have some plastic glued on the top part to stop it. I need to get one more knuckle for each one to stop it.

My tank isn't quite the caliber you are looking for.

The wonderful thing about the way this one is being done is that it isn't necessarily going to be about the caliber of tank. It will depend upon what everyone here wants to see. (Could be anything from a big display to a nano tank to a propogation system)

I can see that....but trust me....no one here wants to see my tank everytime they sign in. There are far nicer tanks out there.

How do you make your picture big like the others?

This what your looking for?

attachment.php?attachmentid=6119&d=1255303575

Right click the thumbnail and select "copy shortcut". Then hit the insert picture button above the post and paste the shortcut into it.

sweet tank ryan..what size tank is that? and what lighting do you have?

Thanks! I have 36g bowfront with one 250w Radium (on Icecap ballast), and four 24" VHO Supper Actinics.