My Frag Pack Giveaway prizes

Hoss

Just wanted to show off what I got from Ca2or's recent frag pack giveaway. Eric is a great guy and has a sweet tank...We all owe him a big "thank you" for hosting these various giveaways and the grow out competitions. You rule dude!

I don't know the names of most of these so if anyone wants to chime in with what they're called feel free to do so(scratch)...also the pics don't necessarily do them full justice. They all look better in person, as is always the case.

Fisrt up I got a frag of the zoos that were used in the last GOC

fragpack2.jpg

next are these which have an orange skirt and a really cool deep bluegreen center

fragpack1.jpg

Here are some that have a yellow skirt and blue sparkly discs. These are being illuminated by actual sunlight in this pic.

fragpack3.jpg

And last but not least here are 2 in the same pic. Its some Maroon People Eaters and then these cool silvery green ones which are apparently quite rare.

fragpack4.jpg

Thanks again Eric, you are a prince among men.

Those are all nice but the last 2 are really nice. Those are called MRA's and they do seem to be very rare. Watch the colors of them, I have some too and mine now have an orangish-yellow ring right outside the mouth. You can't see it unless you are super close though:( The tentacles on mine turned to more of a shiny silver color too... His and mine came from the same original place so it was really cool to watch the morph.