WTB / Trade for large CUBE 4X4X2 or BIGGER

dj_giantti

Hey whats up everyone. It is time for me to up grade tanks. I am moving on the 17th so I thought this would be a better time then ever.

What I would like:

I currently have a 90 gallon cube. I would like to go with a 4x4 cube or something bigger. If you know where I could get one please let me know.

Brandon

Cube Question?

Just to feel out what I might need to save up for. I really would like a 6x6x4 how much would something like that cost?

CLay

If this falls through send me a PM if your interested and I'll price out what it would cost to build one with or without starphire. (I think I could swing a deal you would be happy with)

Just to feel out what I might need to save up for. I really would like a 6x6x4 how much would something like that cost?

CLay

At this point I wouldn't build one 6x6x4. The 4 is the biggest issue (I would guess at least 3/4" glass although I don't think anyone will build anything over 30" or 36" tall). At 30" tall it will require 1/2" glass which I don't have a price on yet so anything I said would be a wild guess. At 24" tall it can be made with 3/8" glass which would probably run between $1200 and $1800 for the parts depending upon how many sides would be starphire. This doesn't include the labor.

It will really be interesting to find out if they will actually build a tank that is 4 foot tall. (It would be the first place I've seen willing to take the risk)

I might have wrote my description wrong. I am looking for a tank that is 4ft wide 4ft long and around 24-30inches tall.

LOL, the one on craigslist used to be my tank a little over 2 years ago, until I upgraded to the behemoth I have now. Its a good tank, very well made.

If I could get my wife to get rid of the fire place in my living room I would buy it back for a fish-only tank.

I might have wrote my description wrong. I am looking for a tank that is 4ft wide 4ft long and around 24-30inches tall.

The reply I made via PM for you should be close to accurate for 24". Perhaps a little less but I prefer to estimate a little high than tell someone I can do something for a lower price and find out after it's started that it will cost more. For 30" I would need to do some more checking to find out what the glass (clear and starphire) costs in 1/2" thickness. The reply I made regarding a 4 foot tank was a reply to the post Clay made asking me for cost on a tank that is 6x6x4. I assume the numbers are in feet which would create a lot of pressure on the sides at the bottom.