General Information

Hello PNWMAS!

The Premium Aquarium is a saltwater and freshwater hobby and maintanece company and is at your service! We specialize in invertebrates, corals, macro algaes, fish, plants all of your dry goods needs, and special requests!

If you are in need of a few coral frags for your tank, want to add a few fish, or perhaps would like to pick up a clean up crew, The Premium Aquarium is here to help! We have a great selection of fish, corals, plants, inverts, and dry goods and of course wonderful prices!

Call, send a PM, email us, or stop by for a visit at anytime! We look forward to helping with all of your reef keeping needs!!!!

Hours:

Everyday 11am-7pm

If you would like to visit outside of store hours, just let me know and I will be happy to set an appointment up with you :)

Thanks!!!

Garrett Munoz

The Premium Aquarium

ThePremiumAquarium.com

sales@ThePremiumAquarium.com

Store: (503) 990-8577

members discount: no set discount but alway running PNWMAS specials

Edited by ThePremiumAquarium

• 2 years later...

Thanks Mike.

We are working on getting a whole new renovation on the website done which should be done real soon. The map being incorrect on Facebook is because google places is taking too long to get the dang thing updated. I have gone in twice to change it and so far they have yet to do it so I will probably have to call them or something.