Congrats Jay!!

fly guy

Thanks Fly Guy. I bought that Anemone from Neilsreef about 6 or 7 months back. It came with that Clarki Clownfish that I names Bozo. That little clownfish was a washed out skinny little sucker when I got her. I think Neil said he picked it up with the anemone from another hobbiest that was taking down his tank. Anyway I dont think Neil even had it in his tank yet b4 I bought it from him. I think he said his tank was not quite big enough or something like that. Anyway he sold me the anemone and the clownfish for 40 bucks (thanks neil, I have enjoyed them very much) It was in a temporary holding tank. The clown started feeding that anemone from the first day in my tank. He brings that anemone all the biggest pieces of food when I feed the tank ( I make my own from fresh seafood like most people do ). That clown has grown alot since I got him and the anemone has grown mabey 4 inches also. Its a big sucker. I will find some more pictures and post them here that show its size better. I attribute the clowns vibrant color and growth to the varied diet I feed and vitamins added to the food 3 times a weel. I use Boyds Vitachem which I have seen recomended many times over on wetwebmedia.com. That stuff really brings out the colors and keeps my fish plump and healthy. Heres a picture that shown the size of the sebae.

Have a good day and thanks everyone who voted for my picture. First contest I ever won...I think

Jay

post-199-141867734685_thumb.jpg