The day has come.

Barleychown

The damsels have been banished to the fuge.:(

They sure are smart little snots. We may have a big problem if the ever figure out how to rule the world.:p

I still intend to keep the striped pair, but I'm not sure about the yellow-tails. I guess I could always just set up another tank.whistle

Thanks to everyone for your advice.

• Like 1

The damsels have been banished to the fuge.

I can just hear them, swimming away from the evil fish net... "NOO!!!" (clap)

I shudder to think of all the bloodshed and carnage if damsels (again, the fish kind) ruled the world. They'd probably make hades look like Disneyland! :p

I'm telling you, for the sake of a harmonious relationship, you should set up a "His and Hers" tank(s). That way you can put in an Origami Fish in your tank and not hear any complaints and he can put in a pack of clowns... and you can laugh when he reaches into the tank and when he takes his hand back out all he's left with are stumps for fingers! :D

I know the hobby has been much more pleasant for me since I set up my nano. Even though originally the tank was mine and somebody highjacked it! Not naming any names... JAY! whistle

Stacy

His royal highness has decided "we" need a tank in the master bedroom now, too...huh Wonder who will do the work on that one...

By the way, Flick (name stuck) is doing great!(clap) Oragami my foot....

I'm afraid the hijack is coming...he just found out there is a cop here in town that has a tank.

The damsels have been banished to the fuge.:(

They sure are smart little snots. We may have a big problem if the ever figure out how to rule the world.:p

I still intend to keep the striped pair, but I'm not sure about the yellow-tails. I guess I could always just set up another tank.whistle

Thanks to everyone for your advice.

Hmmm, you should set up another tank for these guys. Then go pickup that scorpion fish from Sean and let them all play. That would be one sweet tank. hungry hungry hungry hungry (drinking)

His royal highness has decided "we" need a tank in the master bedroom now' date=' too...[/quote']

I don't think I could handle a tank in the bedroom because of the water noise. I have trouble enough getting to sleep! I think that's part of the reason why I tend to go to a nocturnal schedule... because once Jay is up and out of the bedroom it's nice and quiet (read snoring) and I can sleep! :p

Glad Flick stuck as the fish's name! :D I thought it was a good name for him, what with the paper football that you "flick" description.

I think his highness (sorry, I didn't catch his name...) would enjoy having a tank of his own to play with. As long as you don't get stuck with all the maintenance of course. It's only fun to do the work if stuff is in the tank that you want! Don't let him steal your hobby from you like Jay did to me!!! (wife)

Miles was onto something with the scorpionfish though! :eek:

Stacy