We are nearing the end of the first Grow Out Competition

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, here is my final pictures...

A bit confusing but When I had it in my hand to count I counted 23 over and over. That is polyps that actually have mouths and open. A few babies but nothing was counted that didn't open...

picture.php?albumid=30&pictureid=547

I can grow hair algea! what do I win?(laugh)

picture.php?albumid=30&pictureid=546

picture.php?albumid=30&pictureid=545

picture.php?albumid=30&pictureid=544

(below picture) The corner polyp that is attached to the large one above it has yet to open:(

picture.php?albumid=30&pictureid=543

(below picture)The little one right along the bottom by the big one is fully developed and opens. The one up and to the left of it doesn't yet.

picture.php?albumid=30&pictureid=542

I came close but in the end the growth just fizzled out a little for some reason...(scratch)

Nice Job Ryan!!!! now what do you want to trade for that boogie man frag???(plotting)

I have literally been waiting all night for you to post snowpunk!!! What a competition!

I am not a huge LPS fan, so if you had some crazy SPS (equal in value to the boggie) I would consider a trade.

BTW: your pics aren't working...

I have literally been waiting all night for you to post snowpunk!!! What a competition!

I am not a huge LPS fan, so if you had some crazy SPS (equal in value to the boggie) I would consider a trade.

BTW: your pics aren't working...

I do...

and I will have to fix the pix...

It would be cool to see the photos in order from first to last place.

We are trying to determine the winner. Sorry to all who have posted pic's already but I am starting a thread where I need you guys to post them into. Check for a new thread regarding photo updates

So far your list of winners is

27 Ryan

23 Snowpunk

08 Impur

Finals to be announced after 8pm tonight when time frame for pic's expires. We are only counting those who post in to the following threads with pic's till 8pm tonight.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14645

I think Grassi is in 3rd if you look one page back. He posted up 14 with photos...

Grassi, if FPD doesn't get his picks up you may take third for this thing!!!