We are nearing the end of the first Grow Out Competition

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where has Snowpunk been? I have been eagerly awaiting his polyp count!

good, I gotcha right where I want ya...

I've been working a ton lately. I'll get one up soon. Hopefully they have grown a lot cause I changed up my gameplan when you started approaching big polyp numbers...

I know I bailed but I actually think my frag is still alive(clap) I saw it on the sandbed today but did not have time to really look at it. Looks like there is at least 3 polyps on it. Not bad for falling of the rock after the first day plus all the things my tank has been through in the last month.

THIS THREAD WILL REMAIN UP TO DATE UNTIL THE END OF THE COMPETITION. Please post your polyp count in here and keep it as up to date as possible. Tally will be taken at midnight October 1st and winner will be announced on October 2nd. It is up to you guys to keep me up to date. Final photo updated will be required to be posted between Wed, Sept 23rd and Wed, Sept 30th. I will try to remind you guys via PM.

So, according to this statement, we have until tomorrow to post our final pictures.

How are we going to do the final tally? From experience, I know it is very difficult to count total polyps from a picture.

Here are my final pics:

3966834383_5d0d7267e5.jpg

3967612046_8a76480262.jpg

3967691535_bf035c41c1.jpg

3968466666_0072112112.jpg

The best I can tell, I am up to 27 polyps that open.

Ryan, thank you for the reminder. My mind has been else where lately as I have been trying to learn about my new position (possible new position).

I need to see pictures from EVERYONE....2 pic's each, one with polyps open and one with them closed. I figure if we count anything open be it big or small should work...but we will figure this out after updates have been made.

Mine are all wrapped around the little rock so I'll have multiple pics and number the polyps (open or closed) on photoshop. We have through 23:59 on the 30th (tomorrow) right?

[language filter] I can already see I'm coming in 4th with no prizes! Boooooo lol