We are nearing the end of the first Grow Out Competition

So here we go....a race to the finish. Here is how it is playing out....

Current standings. (whatever this reflects Sunday at 8pm will be taken as the final numbers)

27 Ryan

23 Snowpunk

16 FPD4308

15 Markdadof2

14 Grassi

10 Undrtkr_00

08 Frank

08 Wegotjs

08 Impur

08 Dsoz

07 Fishmanmike01

06 COReefer

05 Brokenzoa

04 Claythesavagefraser

02 Chief

THIS THREAD WILL REMAIN UP TO DATE UNTIL THE END OF THE COMPETITION. Please post your polyp count in here and keep it as up to date as possible. Tally will be taken at midnight October 1st and winner will be announced on October 2nd. It is up to you guys to keep me up to date. Final photo updated will be required to be posted between Wed, Sept 23rd and Wed, Sept 30th. I will try to remind you guys via PM.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost my entire signature below my posts are links to the various pages...basically we send out equal frags of a determined coral to be grown out for, for some competitions, 3 months. We will be having 6 month comps hopefully after the first of the year. And whoever has the most growth, polyps for the one's running now, wins.

Okay...I had some extra time to spend with my tank today, so I took pics form all different angles (and even moved the rock they are on around a bit) of the frag, then tallied the polyps up. Here is what I found.

3899097652_f5a7821501.jpg

3898319153_1e166bed2b.jpg

3899100192_f1999fa469.jpg

It took some time, but I have 21 polyps.