Lots of frags for sale!!!!

dj_giantti

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT'S A NICE THING TO DO. But maybe for some' date=' it's not. And why are you replying when the remark wasn't even addressed to you. why don't you just tell him if he does it is meaning less, don't waste your time cause nobody cares!!!!! Nice of you to have zero consideration for anyone else.[/quote']

LOL I got to laugh at that-you tell him not mind his own business when the comment was not directed at him..HMMM was the question he had directed at you-gimme a break-LOFLYDA

Just keeping it real Mr Revival-Dont be hatin' -we were all new at one point-no go give a group hug and drink the kool-aid.

Not meaning to hijack your thread Brandon, glad I had an opportunity to help reduce some of your tanks livestock- Some nice stuff, glad we could help each other out.

The forum needs more members like you.

Peace out

The forum needs more members like you.

I agree 100%. Brandon is just passing along the great deals he comes across. He's not trying to make a fortune off of anything he sells. He could be making a heck of a lot more $ than he does, but he's just a hobbiest like most of us, trying to have fun doing it. Keep it up Brandon!

I would have to agree also. I went by Brandon's today and got a sweet deal on sand and live rock....and I mean a sweet deal! I would have got some corals too if I didn't need so much rockDOH!. What makes it worse...I still need some so I should have snagged a couple frags while I was there.

Was just at his place with some trades . He gave a ton of things and even drilled my 10 gal tank that im turning into a fuge. So basically i got a ton of frags and a hole drilled for free just some trades, well worth the drive for anyone hesitating im just glad i live 20 mins away just not sure if brandon is :)

I had the chance to swing by Brandon's house this evening, on the way home from a trip to the Green World Nursery, and I came home with a whole bunch of sweet little frags, at amazing prices! Seriously, he practically gives them away!

Thanks also for the freebies, Brandon!

They are all acclimated and glued on to a rock, since I didn't have enough room on the frag rack!