finch6013's 34g solana build

finch6013

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO I got board today and ordered a saphire aquatics skimmer, an ATO from auto topoff.com, and a vortech mp10. Somebody take away my credit card! I HAVE ISSUES!!!

I cant wait for it all to show up.

hahaha you are sick! but its ok we all are :D

ive been wanting to get a sapphire aquatics skimmer but dont wanna spend the extra 130 now..but the ATO will make your life so much easier :D i love mine..only have to fill my reservoir like once every 3 weeks or so

and the mp10 is sweet..you will not regret your sickness though when an early christmas arrives (naughty)(rock2)

I keep telling myself that my birthday is in two months and I will just use money people give me to pay for it or tell my wife "look what you got me" but I know when the time comes I will just want more stuff. I got a smaller tank to try and save a little money and so far its not working.

hahaha you are sick! but its ok we all are :D

ive been wanting to get a sapphire aquatics skimmer but dont wanna spend the extra 130 now..but the ATO will make your life so much easier :D i love mine..only have to fill my reservoir like once every 3 weeks or so

and the mp10 is sweet..you will not regret your sickness though when an early christmas arrives (naughty)(rock2)

haha i do the same thing. when christmas or my bday is close i buy something and say i will use the money i get towards it and my sickness makes me just buy more stuff when i get the money lol

haha well any sized tank can be expensive with all the fancy gadgets lol

next you will want a controller lol

cotroller??? I knew there was something I forgot! lol

I want one but I think I get by just fine without it. Only thing I will be doing manually is dosing and that is easy. There is an easy way to make a dosing set up with digital timers, aqualifter pumps, and some ball valves that I might try out rather than getting a controller.

haha i love mine..its controlling my lights, heater, and fan and my tank never gets above 80 anymore, no matter how hot it is outside it seems :)

and soon my controller will be controlling my ATO and moonlights :D when i get more money that is

that would be a cool dosing set up, let me know how that turns out if you do