Sign in to follow this  
grassi

Ricordea Candyland

Just finished fragging up a collection of ricordea (now that we have space with our new 65 gallon)... looove all these colors!

IMG_3942.jpg

IMG_3944-1.jpg

IMG_3941.jpg

I don't see any the color mine is in there. Maybe we need to plan a swap once I get mine big enough to frag?

I don't see any the color mine is in there. Maybe we need to plan a swap once I get mine big enough to frag?

What color do you have Rick? I couldn't find it in your build thread (loove the new tank btw)

Very nice... Need to get me some of those...

You going to try rics again now that you've got the 40 breeder? (naughty)

so are you considering any trades for some?(scratch)

We'll have a bunch for sale or trade once they heal and I decide which ones I can't part with (scratch)

What color do you have Rick? I couldn't find it in your build thread (loove the new tank btw)

Thanks, I haven't taken any good closeup pics yet, water has been a little cloudy from adding sand. It would help if I could keep my hands off. (Every time I move a piece of rock to a different spot it stirs up the sand)

The one I have is Orange with a Purple Skirt. Still pretty small though. I'm trying to slowly put together a collection of half a dozen or so ricordeas. Your collection looks just about perfect and is basically what I am looking for (I'm envious;)).

I want Purple ones! Bright beautiful purple ones!! Yah!! Help!! Anybody!! Please!! Need! Want!! Now!! YEAH!!

I do have a purple one that I didn't frag... suppose I could though (plotting)