Septmeber Meeting??

R-3

Who's house on the 20th?

I think it is a Calvin's (Kilmca) house. It is walking distance from my house again.

Way to go OC reefers!!!

Who wants to start the trading for the next meeting? I have a bunch of stuff that has been growing like mad. I have zoas, RBTAs (3 or 4 that are large enough to trade), montis, and frogspawn/hammer still.

dsoz

I think it is a Calvin's (Kilmca) house. It is walking distance from my house again.

Way to go OC reefers!!!

Who wants to start the trading for the next meeting? I have a bunch of stuff that has been growing like mad. I have zoas, RBTAs (3 or 4 that are large enough to trade), montis, and frogspawn/hammer still.

dsoz

Sending you a PM.

I am not currently a member (for reasons I will not go into here) but I imagine that will change at some point. Keeping in mind that space is limited (2 bedroom condo) I may be willing to host a meeting on a month where turnout is expected to be low. Or perhaps a meet and greet at my place for people around the Vancouver area.

Rick, you don't need to be a "member" to go to or host a meeting. You only need to be part of the group.

Send a PM to John Manrow to get on the list to host a meeting in 2010. It looks like the year is still wide open.

dsoz

Hmm... I could have sworn I read that meeting hosts had to be members. I can't find it now though. I'll give it some thought. Still have an issue of limited space.

• 2 weeks later...

This sunday in Oregon City.

here is what is on the evite

808 Polk Street

Oregon City, OR 97045 US

View Map

When: Sunday, September 20, 2:00PM Add to my Outlook Calendar

Calvin "kilmca" will be hosting our September Meeting.

For those of you that missed seeing his 400 gallon reef, now is your chance!

Hopefully, there will be a frag swap if enough people are interested!

Please post what you are have to trade in the PNWMAS Forum!

Everyone is welcome to bring some snacks along if you like. This always helps our meeting hosts out!

I will try my best to keep them out of the reach of their dog. Last time we met at Calvin's, the dog ate a whole bowl of Jalapeno Dip. :p

See you all there!

Upcoming Events:

October 18th - PNWMAS Meeting at Barelycuda's Clownhouse in Vancouver

November 15th - PNWMAS Meeting at Home of Smann in West Linn

December - PNWMAS Christmas Party - TBA

Send a PM to Jmanrow to get added to the list, and check your spam filter to make sure you are getting them.

Hope you can make it. :)

dsoz