Septmeber Meeting??

R-3

It hasn't been a year since we hosted the meeting in February but we could do it again in Sept. I always like visitors' date=' November we can't host cause it's going to be a busy month with a baby coming!!! :D[/quote']

Sounds great Calvin! That would be great for you to host the Sept. PNWMAS Meeting at your place in Oregon City.

I'm up for hosting a meeting' date=' will be gone in October but Sept or Nov is fine[/quote']

Thanks Steve!(rock2)

How does Nov. 15th at 2 PM sound? ( I don't mind having a meeting on my birthday(party))

Send me your contact info(address, phone#, etc.) in a pm for setting up the Evite.

I am a little out of the way but am glad to host and have plenty of room for everyone!

Castle Rock is a ways out for a meeting, but you are welcome to organize a "Meet & Greet" in your area at any time! Set up a thread and see what response you get! I may just make it out there... sounds like a nice roadtrip!

I will also host a meeting. I would be willing to put together a lot of fun games!!!

Thanks dj. We always need hosts for our meetings! I will get back to you later on this!

The October meeting will be at Dave Durr's "Barelycuda" Place in Vancouver (aka "The Clownhouse"), and the location and date of the December Christmas Party will be announced soon.

Castle Rock is a ways out for a meeting' date=' but you are welcome to organize a "Meet & Greet" in your area at any time! Set up a thread and see what response you get! I may just make it out there... sounds like a nice roadtrip![/quote']

I would love that! I don't think I would want everyone showing up here without having a home tank setup first though.

Thanks Steve!(rock2)

How does Nov. 15th at 2 PM sound? ( I don't mind having a meeting on my birthday(party))

Send me your contact info(address, phone#, etc.) in a pm for setting up the Evite.

Sounds Good! will send the info (rock2)

While we are on the subject... are there any other PNWMAS Members willing to be meeting hosts? If you are a member or plan on joining PNWMAS soon, please post here or send me a PM!

Everyone is welcome to organize a "Meet & Greet" including non card-carrying forum members. The meet & greets are basically local get-togethers of hobbyists in our forum. We meet at homes, parks, and restaurants. Even McMenamins Pubs are open to all age groups before 9:00 PM, and have worked out well. The Meet & Greets are outside the guidelines and regulations of regular PNWMAS meetings and events, but frag swaps are encouraged!:D

so the next meeting isn't going to be in Beaverton\Tigard?

There is a "Meet & Greet" in Tigard today(Sept. 6th) at 6:00 PM at McMenamins Pub on Scholls Ferry Rd. The Meet & Greets are not regular PNWMAS Meeting and are not under regular guidelines of PNWMAS.

Our PNWMAS Meeting will be in Oregon City on Sept. 20th.