Need photo updates from all listed by september 7th or DQ's are approaching.

So I have noticed that we are a bit behind on our updates(scratch). To be fair to all involved I need to see some photo updates for all those listed below. If your name is not here but you wish to post an update you are more than welcome. IF photo's are not posted by those listed below by the 7th of September we will have to consider disqualification. To prevent this on the next competition we will be starting threads for each photo update. Thank you for bearing with us and your cooperation is highly appreciated.

PLEASE POST YOUR UPDATES IN HERE

Those who we need to see updates from are:

Claythesavagefraser

FPD4308

Markdadof2

DennisW

Those who are up to date are:

Brokenzoa

Downhill_biker (lost frag)

Lancecobb1 (lost frag)

COReefer

Ryan

Impur

Fishmanmike01

Dsoz

Frank

Snowpunk

Undrtkr_00

Grassi

Wegotjs

Chief

I am not sure who is in the lead. I am going to be sifting through the recent photo updates to get an idea. I believe it is a close race between Ryan and Snowpunk at somewhere around 14. For the last update I am going to be requesting 2 pictures, one with polyps open and one with them closed to get accurate polyp count.

It's about that time I get another picture up I guess. I cleaned the hair algae off of it againDOH! and found 17 full opening heads and 3 that are still forming(rock2)... This is going to take more then just one picture to get them all in there. They wrap around every side...

Still only 2 polyps. Mine took so long to just look healthy. I respectfully remove myself from the competition.

Some of the frags are doing awesome. Way to go everyone.

Jay

Not that it matters, as I have removed myself from the competition, but I finally have one new baby opening up. 3 polyps now. (cheer)

Jay