Get your photo updates in as soon as you can

We are reviewing the photo updates and related threads to see who all is still in it, who is winning the race, and who hasn't posted photo updates. It has been long enough that everyone should have been able to get an update posted. We will issue one warning via pm to those in violation, if it isn't resolved within a reasonable time frame we will be forced to DQ.

We are reviewing the photo updates and related threads to see who all is still in it' date=' who is winning the race, and who hasn't posted photo updates. It has been long enough that everyone should have been able to get an update posted. We will issue one warning via pm to those in violation, if it isn't resolved within a reasonable time frame we will be forced to DQ.[/quote']

You sound very stern in that post, almost like the tang police!!!(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

We do need to crack the whip though huh? I posted my aug 1st update but I have to get a new pic up anyway... With any luck, I'll show you who the leader is:p

well others are relying on us to uphold the rules....would you want to lose to someone who should have been DQ'd(nono)? Matter fact..(scratch)..I think you may have to be on top of the list there Mr. 14 polyps(enforcer)

lol.... I posted my update as I was supposed to. I only found more polyps when I pulled some hair algae off the sand and the whole frag closed up. That was supposed to be a surprise for the rest of the field alsoDOH!. Don't worry, I'll get another shot up in a few days or less time....

well others are relying on us to uphold the rules....would you want to lose to someone who should have been DQ'd(nono)? Matter fact..(scratch)..I think you may have to be on top of the list there Mr. 14 polyps(enforcer)

Coming from the guy with only one pic in his thread (scratch)(whistle)

I will post mine by tomorrow night.

That is the plan. I think we should have been a bit more precise with where they were to be posted. So for now either in your thread or the threads started for the months photo updates would be fine. Next round they will be required to post in the monthly thread.

Im still in! I have been in and out of town several times over the last month or so, and work has been very hectic so I have't had time to take any pics. I will be back in town on Monday, so I will get a pic updated them.

Last I checked, I have a total of 9, maybe 10 polyps. The 5 original, and 3 or 4 that are about 3/4 developed.

Im still in! I have been in and out of town several times over the last month or so, and work has been very hectic so I have't had time to take any pics. I will be back in town on Monday, so I will get a pic updated them.

Last I checked, I have a total of 9, maybe 10 polyps. The 5 original, and 3 or 4 that are about 3/4 developed.

I think that puts you right up there in contention with a few potential winners. Hurry and get those things growing:p