favorite music?

finch6013

Right now I'm listening to Suicidal Tendencies.

Pantera, Megadeth, Metallica(pre Jason Newstead), Tool, Slayer, System of a Down, Black Sabbath ect.

I can listen to pretty much any kind of music besides Country. I don't mind a little Charlie Daniels, or Hank Williams Jr. but anything on country stations now a days makes me want to spew!

SENSES FAIL ALL THE WAY!!!!! Glad to see someone else likes them. They have been one of my favorite bands since their very first EP came out.

Rise Against is one of my favs. Incubus is #1!!!

Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Throw the Fight, Pennywise, Atreyu, Onesidezero, Senses Fail, Ten Foot Pole , A Day to Remember to name a few on my phone right now.

i love mudvayne, metallica, incubus, pantera, 3 doors down, buckcherry, system of a down, staind and all the classics like ACDC, guns and roses, aerosmith, iron maiden, black sabbath, zepplin and deep purple :D rock on!

but i do like green day and all american rejects..theres my punk lol

i love mudvayne, metallica, incubus, pantera, 3 doors down, buckcherry, system of a down, staind and all the classics like ACDC, guns and roses, aerosmith, iron maiden, black sabbath, zepplin and deep purple :D rock on!

but i do like green day and all american rejects..theres my punk lol

We cold swap mp3 players and we could never tell the difference. There isn't a single band that you listed that I don't like

Classic Rock, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Zep, Def Leppard, Alice Cooper, Nugent.

others include The Great Kat (she's friggin nuts) pretenders, buckcherry,Chuck Berry, Percy Sledge BB King, Al Green, lisa Loeb, Misfits Anti Flag, Black flag, Sex Pistols, Surf Punks, Mettalica, Megadeth, Metal Church, Budgie, Legs Diamond, Rob Zombie, Nickleback, tristania, Evanesance, lucuna Coil, Agent orange...blah, blah, blah

Oh and Daniel, don't forget Rockb*tch(scary)