Sign in to follow this  
impur

Football 2009!!!!

Ugh, Kenny Chesney is going to be writing and playing the intro music for ESPN pregame next week. Yuck yuck yuck. If there is anything i hate more than the beavs.......well its the fuskies. But if there is anything i hate more than the fuskies.....its country music.

You should have said

QQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIZZZZZZ

Thats all those rodents have!

My wife and I are ducks through and true!

She gets mad when I yell at the tv though!

lots of yelling tonight!

Blue on Blue does make it hard to see the players. U of O should have had Nike build them a blue practice field so they would be ready for this game.

Never mind that would have never worked out.

Blue on Blue does make it hard to see the players. U of O should have had Nike build them a blue practice field so they would be ready for this game.

Never mind that would have never worked out.

I did not mean to make BLOUNT mad!!!

oh yeah, it was a great response. Something needs to be done with blount. I'll say that if I were chip, the guy would never play again for me. Punching a player is one thing but trying to go after fans. Totally unacceptable

oh yeah' date=' it was a great response. Something needs to be done with blount. I'll say that if I were chip, the guy would never play again for me. Punching a player is one thing but trying to go after fans. Totally unacceptable[/quote']

Blount is a full ride. Send him back to his gangsta town where things like that are acceptable. He was given a chance to shine. Look at him now a true role model to all the young Duck fans. I want is autograph!!!

That was the worst showing of a so-called "Quarterback". Mesole was a worthless POS the whole game. So inaccurate, so stiff and set in the pocket, interceptions, fumbles, he just sucked bad. Horrible game. I AM PISSED! (flame)

That [language filter] BSU player deserved to be hit' date=' but it should've ended there.[/quote']

That was a cheap shot by Blount. If they were face to face that would be one thing.