Football 2009!!!!

impur

****... that hurt...

For the record Impur... i was trolling you for the sake of trolling. nothing personal.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries man, its all in fun from my side as well. I don't take it personal.

TCU had a great season! But the BSU D is for REAL!!

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They kept us off balance the whole time. Our offense showed up right before the half... and then the momentum was gone. Their trick plays and our lack of offense sealed that game. We have an arsenal of trick plays ourselves which we used to beat them last year. It's an exact flip flop of last year where they tried to play straight football and we pulled out crazy plays. We are the only team that has beaten Boise in 2 years. Unfortunately this was a grudge match and I would have been much happier playing a team that we didn't have history with. TCU is known for choking... I expected it but hoped against it. what a failed season. We still did better against them than the ducks ;-)

I don't agree. They held TCU to 36 yards rushing, 1.8 yards per attempt. Exactly the same as they did to Oregon. That doesn't just happen to a good team. There was pressure on the QB on almost every single play in the first half. Their Oline manhandled a great TCU Dline. Kellen Moore hits a couple of those wide open receivers and it would have been a rout.

You can't say it was a failed season, TCU was in the top 6 or 7 teams almost all year. It was one of thier best years in what.....80 years? There's always next year ;) Bowl games don't really mean much. In the end its just about getting more exposure and practice time. The trophies are nice for sure, but in 3 months it'll be a whole new season.

8-19 vs 10-17? Eh, i wouldn't flaunt either score (laugh)