Football 2009!!!!

impur

Well after this weekend I do not see BSU getting passed TCU. BSU isn't all that good, just a weak schedule.

The one you need help from is Cinncy. If the do not lose I think Cinncy will get the BCS berth and TCU will be left on the outside looking in.

Well Oregon is still controlling their own fate.

Win the Pac10 title and go to the Rose Bowl v. Big 10 winner.

I agree with mister crabs.... I think that was as far as Oregon could go in the BCS.

The title game looks like Texas v. (the winner of Alabama/Florida, which should be the SEC title game). I think as of now Texas has to be the favorite there.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Cincy is in an AQ conference they get an automatic bid. TCU will still get an at large. Scratch that it looks like it is an at large pick for Big East #1

Looks like last years D finally showed up. Wow, take away our offense and that was the boise game all over again, but worse. They just did everything they wanted to against the Duck D. It helps when the D drops 2 sure pick 6's and 1 other INT. Those would have changed everything! Gotta make a play.

Man this sucks. I can tell you right now how the Pac10 shakes out. Ducks beat ASU, lose to AZ, beat OSU finish 7-2. USC wins out, finishes 7-2 along with AZ at 7-2. USC was undefeated in the OOC schedule so they win the tie breaker, USC in the Rosebowl, AZ gets the Alamo bowl, Ducks were in the Holiday bowl last year so they get passed over and Sun Bowl here we come!!!

still too much SEC bias among voters.

Yep, I'm sure that's what it is. SEC bias. I could never be the two 9-0 records sitting at the top of the conference or the fact that florida hasn't allowed a touchdown in five of their games this season. Now with all of that being said, I'm still fearful that florida will not end the season on top. I still don't think that they have what it takes to play in the bcs championship. One of the sec teams will fall when the conference title game is played.

Yep' date=' I'm sure that's what it is. SEC bias. I could never be the two 9-0 records sitting at the top of the conference or the fact that florida hasn't allowed a touchdown in five of their games this season. Now with all of that being said, I'm still fearful that florida will not end the season on top. I still don't think that they have what it takes to play in the bcs championship. One of the sec teams will fall when the conference title game is played.[/quote']

Yeah but with all that being said............

Don't you think Florida and Alabama could schedule better competition then some of these AA schools that they fill up their OCS with? If they are that good beat someone from a BCS school instead of padding stats against AA teams to start the year.

Gameday signs!! Found these on another site

"Car window broken by bum=$250

Tickets to see UA get Ducked=$150

New shoes after walking through trash filled streets=$80

ESPN choosing Tucson over Corvallis=Priceless"

"Tucson: Mexico's finest city."

"Tucson: over 100 miles away from anywhere nice"

"Wow, I can't believe anybody would CHOOSE to travel here"

"Tucson: Down the block=garbage

Down the Street=Mexico"

We backed into Game Day.

We'll one day back into the

Rose Bowl too.

We have the right stuff

but the wrong Stoops

Arizona--

Where the mullet lives on

We cheer for injuries

It's on tape

Tucson--

The town so nice

They named a Hyundai after it.

Tucson--

The gateway to nothing

BEAR DOWN

It's what we do after dinner.

Tucson--

It's not hell, unless. . .

hell also smells like an open sewer

Oregon's guest was Phil Knight

We answer with Nicole Richie

"We're ASU minus the good coach and hot co-eds!"

"Welcome to ESPN Gameday, where we follow Oregon around."

Chip takes a knee

Stoops takes out your knees

Gameday signs!! Found these on another site

"Car window broken by bum=$250

Tickets to see UA get Ducked=$150

New shoes after walking through trash filled streets=$80

ESPN choosing Tucson over Corvallis=Priceless"

"Tucson: Mexico's finest city."

"Tucson: over 100 miles away from anywhere nice"

We backed into Game Day.

We'll one day back into the

Rose Bowl too. Doubtful

We have the right stuff

but the wrong Stoops I hate both Stoops though

Arizona--

Where the mullet lives on

Tucson--

The town so nice

They named a Hyundai after it.

Oregon's guest was Phil Knight

We answer with Nicole Richie

"We're ASU minus the good coach and hot co-eds!" good coach..... debatable!

"Welcome to ESPN Gameday, where we follow Oregon around."

I like these the best! :)

WAR FOR THE ROSES!!!

Well in about 10 days the biggest football game in the stste of Oregon will be played!!! The Civil War. Or as it should be called this year THE WAR FOR THE ROSES!!

Didn't see any OSU highlights. But being you played WSU I am sure there were more then normal!!

And with Oregon scaring the crap outta their fans last night with the double OT win.

The Civil War is for EVERYTHING this year!! The ROSES, the bragging rights, the pride!! Should be a hellava game!

I just hope Masoli plays a better game then he played last night in the desert. Yeah I know the final stats were good and all but I don't think he was really into the game the whole night. There were times that seemed like he just woke up from a nap to find himself in the middle of a play. Hopefully he is more focused in the CW game.

I think the CW will be decided by the defenses and the special teams play. With as well as Oregon and OSU can move the ball it might just be the team with the ball last wins kinda game. Unlees the D or ST can make the plays. I do not think OSU's D can stop Oregon from scoring and OSU I think will score pretty easily on Oregon's D. So whichever team can return a punt, KO, fumble, or INT for 6 should have the upper hand in this game.

OSU's defense will have trouble with Oregons offensive speed.

Oregon's defense will have trouble with OSU's run game. OSU runs right at you and with Oregons smaller D lineman they will get worn out late in the game. Stanford and Arizona both did it.

December 3rd on ESPN!! An Oregon victory will be a great early birthday present for me!

GO DUCKS!!!!! BEAT OSU!!!!

PS-

Almost forgot!!

So caught up in the CW I forgot to ask. Who saw the LSU blunder?!?

What the hell was Les Miles thinking!?!?!

Why isn't the FG team ready to storm the field?

Why does your QB spike the ball with 1 second on the game clock?

Why not go for the endzone at least?

The "Bilicheck moment" now should be called the "Les Miles moment"!!

Whew what a game. Masoli is the man out there directing the offense. Zona made it tough for the middle 2 quarters but Masoli kept his cool and in that 4th quarter you just knew they were going to score everytime.

Huge Civil War coming at and its at Autzen i'm stoked!!!

GO DUCKS!!!

meh team is meh... it's screwed up seeing teams like Oregon lose two games and struggle against teams that TCU beats (Stanford and Boise State) and still walk their way into a BCS bowl game... It's bad enough not being able to play in the NC when you earn it... but one loss anywhere in our schedule would have kicked us out of BCS bowl potential. Yes I'm mad. :|

TCU doesn't play Stanford or BJC

Get into a big boy conference and you get the big boy treatment.

We beat BSU in our bowl game last year... and Stanford last year. The BCS is such crap. Utah beat Oklahoma and Alabama in BCS bowls. BCS is an umbrella that protects the BCS schools. It's crappy when the BCS conference teams decline to play us as well. We've had 12 BCS conference teams decline to be on our schedule... and in addition to that... we had Texas Tech ask to be taken off our schedule next year. This will not be fixed until there is a playoff. College football is flawed. I have no doubt TCU would murder Oregon in a bowl game. I hope you guys end up playing us.