Kilmca's 400 gallon tank

Rick

I once again had the great fortune to see the 400 gallon tank Calvin has. It is definately worth seeing. Knowing I would get a chance to see it again yesterday I took my camera along and grabbed a few pictures. Keep in mind this tank is a whopping 10 foot long so it isn't easy to get a full tank shot. The first one here is as close as I was able to get by shooting it at an angle.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5297&stc=1&d=1248440101

attachment.php?attachmentid=5298&stc=1&d=1248440101

attachment.php?attachmentid=5299&stc=1&d=1248440101

attachment.php?attachmentid=5300&stc=1&d=1248440101

post-5811-141867777497_thumb.jpg

post-5811-1418677775_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867777503_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867777507_thumb.jpg

Thanks for taking the pictures Rick and i hope the frag of elephant skin does well for you.

Thanks everyone else for the compliments. The tank has come a long way since the meeting and I've been really happy with the skimmer so far.

Thanks for letting me see your tank last night. My gf loved it too, she said it was the best tank she's seen in a person's home. Can't wait for everything to grow and fill out.

The pieces I got from you are settled in. How's that acro doing so far? So far mine hasn't gotten any worse, but it's too early to tell. Hopefully it doesn't spread. It's a great looking piece if it survives.

It sure is. A beautiful coral. I hope the piece I have does well.

You got a piece Rick.....lucky dog. Calvin that tank is awesome. I am gonna replace my 120 one of these days with a bigger peninsula type tank. Seeing your big boy makes me want to hurry and save the moneys.

Jay

Where does he live Rick? I wanna go next time you go. (note to self...bring trade fraggs)...hehehe

Jay

Jay' date=' he lives in Oregon City, about 6 blocks from me. I love going over and watching his tank. :)dsoz[/quote']

Thanks everyone for the compliments. You're welcome to come check out the tank whenever I'm home. Just send me a pm. I'm currently unemployed so I'm home a lot.

I think it is really neat that I have 2 (soon to be 3) other reefers all within 3 blocks of my house.

dsoz

Who will be the third within 3 blocks of you/us?