Grassi's 65g

grassi

Ale, I would love to see you open up a thread over here, it'd be cool to be able to learn about the reefkeeping techniques our brother's in reefing use overseas.

Alex, you are constantly doing something man, and whatever it is you end up doing, you're doing it right, your tank is downright beautiful.

That's a really nice tank Alereef. You really have to start a thread here!

Mike, I have it connected to the main pump, so I have to measure. I guess around 250/300gph "by hand". There is a nice flow and the sand does not move.

The bucket is on top of the sump stand, behind the 2 40g tanks so it drains down directly.

Mick, my system is always growing so I have to adjust my setup every once in a while. And experimenting new techniques and see the effects is fun.

I like this nice forum!

Greetings from Italy to all.

this is from some months ago:

http://www.acquariofilia.biz/showthread.php?t=263494

recently I have reascaped rocks and changed lights, maybe in the near future I will open a new thread here, I don't want to mess your nice thread!

Ale

Wow that is a nice tank! Welcome. I hope you do sign up here. How is your Hawaiian cleaner wrasse doing?

thanks to everyone for the warm welcome(drinking)

I don't want to mess this thread so I promise will open a new thread as soon as I will make some new pics because the tank is real changed.

Hawaiian cleaner wrasse jumped out...

Excuse me for my funny english.

• 2 weeks later...
I like this nice forum!

Greetings from Italy to all.

this is from some months ago:

http://www.acquariofilia.biz/showthread.php?t=263494

recently I have reascaped rocks and changed lights, maybe in the near future I will open a new thread here, I don't want to mess your nice thread!

Ale

Welcome to the forum!!

My wife was born in Italy. Her Dad's side of the family still lives there in Aviano.

• 1 month later...

This tank was dismantled and is now for sale in the classified section. It was an amazing tank and I enjoyed it for about 2 years.

Now is time to recover what it is left after the relocation and grow some more sps!

• 12 years later...