Who's still in?

Well, I haven't been able to post a picture yet with vacation and then coming back to a mess at work (18 hour days etc). SOOOOO...if that excludes me then I'm out. I had two polyps detach but I found those....they are open as the other 3 are. It looks like I have two new polyps coming on.

I really don't think neglecting your photo is grounds for disqualification at this point. Maybe we need to set a ground rule for this going forward.. JMO

Yea I agree with you Grassi. Their have been a few issues that have postponed pictures getting posted, and with more then a few people out because of meltings I think keeping every last person in this thing is going to be key to keeping it fun.

Yea I agree with you Grassi. Their have been a few issues that have postponed pictures getting posted' date=' and with more then a few people out because of meltings I think keeping every last person in this thing is going to be key to keeping it fun.[/quote']

I agree with both of you, after all I need some sort of competition!!(whistle):D