PEOPLE need help with flat worms!!!!!!!!

CCCP

hey guys, need some advice on how to get read of flat worms, today i looked closely to my leather, brain corals and i notice there was like at list 30 that i notice, i heard that blue striped tailed sea slug will do the job, but they are so pretty, what if they run out of flat worms, they will die? is there any othey way to get read of them????? one of my brain looses it's skin allready, i dip him in coral dip solution, all the fletworms died off, but that's temp. i need some good solution.(scary) (scary) (sad)

I had a BAD flatworm outbreak about a year ago.... Flatworm exit works WONDERFULLY. I would pull and dip all of your coral first, and syphon off as many of the little bastages as you can, but FEW will kill anything that remains in minutes(literally) are these little guys?

Red-planaria-8640.jpg

Red planaria... they don't really hurt anything, but they can grow to suck plague numbers that they can sufocate coral and block light.

Another thumbs up for FWE. I had to use it on my nano thanks to some hitch-hiking flatworms. If you go the chemical route, make very certain that you suck as many of the (censored) as you can because when they die they apparently give off a toxin that isn't good for your tank. Do a water change after the treatment and suck up as many carcasses as you can and run some carbon. At least that's what I did and I had no problems. The only casualties were the FWs. (clap)

I called Advanced yesterday and i called Jason at coral reef, none of them had anything on hands, they told me that they need to order some, Advanced Rian told me he will have fue blue striped tailed sea slug but they are so pretty it will be a waist of such pretty animal when flat worms will be gone :(

Are flatworms the cause of "black spot" disease known in tangs? I had QT my tang for several weeks and just put him back into the reef, now i am seeing small signs of this disease comming back. It was fully gone before putting him in but now its comming back. What is the best way to treat my reef for these worms? I try not to add many chems if i dont have to, but how about that chem you all were talking about earlier? Do you think this could cure my reef? Thanks