The 2009 Annual PNWMAS BBQ

JManrow

No can make. too far. I thought it was goin to be more centralized. Like North of Salem. Didn't think it would be across from Washington. Maybe next year.

That was the original plan, Blain. Perhaps next year, with much earlier reservations. Willamette Mission State Park still looks good for a future BBQ!

• 2 weeks later...
Is this just a BBQ or are corals & such going to be there for selling or trade?

Frag swaps are usually going on at most if not all of our PNWMAS Meetings and Meet and Greets! It's always best to organize some of the trades in the forum thread.

Anyone got frags to trade? :D

I should have the sent Evites out either tonight or tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

appoligies to Dave.

It looks like a awesome event. Soccer started a little earlier than planned this year. I am still coaching soccer.

Stace and I will not be able to make it. I hope you keep me in line for another event.

Very few events my wife is willing to travel with me to also.

thank you again for evite,

Ed and Stacie Hahn

Frag swaps are usually going on at most if not all of our PNWMAS Meetings and Meet and Greets! It's always best to organize some of the trades in the forum thread.

Anyone got frags to trade? :D

I should have the sent Evites out either tonight or tomorrow.

Did you send out evites John?? Just wondering, havent got one yet :)

Did you send out evites John?? Just wondering' date=' havent got one yet :)[/quote']

I just got internet service back after being without it over a week. I was unable to send the Evites from the Sherwood Library for some reason last week. I have to use dialup until something better becomes available.

I will try sending Evites out again tonight!

Schedule checked and confirmed. Looks like I will be able to make it.

Is this potluck? Need to know what we will need to bring.

Yes, it will be potluck, although the club will provide a few things like burgers, hot dogs and plates.

Bring along some of your favorite foods, whether it be a main dish, side dish, or dessert. I always say, if you bring enough for you and your family, plus a little extra to share, there will be more than enough for everyone!:D

Yes, it will be potluck, although the club will provide a few things like burgers, hot dogs and plates.

Bring along some of your favorite foods, whether it be a main dish, side dish, or dessert. I always say, if you bring enough for you and your family, plus a little extra to share, there will be more than enough for everyone!:D

I'll try to talk my wife and/or daughter into making Deviled Eggs. They are always a big hit at picnics.

what's a good time to actually make it there? is there an itinerary of for the day? what should someone who can't cook bring? lol

I'd say around 10 AM. No itinerary is set for the day except lunch around noon!

A couple of 12 packs of sodas would be good.:D Potato salad, cookies, or pie is another idea. One time someone brought KFC! Bring whatever you like!

http://library.oregonmetro.gov/files/blue_lake_brochure_2009.pdf