New to PNWMAS.

Hoss

Hi all, I'm new to PNWMAS but not new to reefing or the pacific northwest. Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Bran (like the flake) and I live in Portland and I love aquariums, bonsai, cacti, terrariums, cooking, drumming, and living things in general...so yeah, Howdy all! Happy 4th!

Welcome to the forums Hoss!

If you will send me a PM with your e-mail address, and I will add you to the PNWMAS Evite list for receiving e-mail notifications of meeting and events.

What sort of reef setup do you have? Got any tank pics?

Hope to see you at the meeting in Oregon City on the 19th!(rock2)

Thank for the warm welcome guys. I've uploaded a current pic of my tank in my gallery with some info about it if anyone wants to see...not the best looking setup out there, but I'm happy with it. Glad to be aboard!

Here's a FTS that I took the other day. I wiped all the salt water dribbles off the glass especially for this shot. I've had this tank now for 4 years and it has seen its ups and downs. I know it isn't that great looking, but I'm happy with it over all. I need to stop buying itty bitty frags and man up and buy some big zoo colonies so it can look a little more filled in.

29gal7-5-9.jpg

Hi my name is Tom. I am new to this website as well. Is there place on this website that we can go to to look for exchanging corals?

Welcome to the site both of you!!!

Tom check out the classified section at the bottom of the listing of forums.