Spectra's frag

Spectra's frag  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Hey, I voted yes. The competition was supposed to have started on the first. You lost your frag before then. So you should get another frag so that you can compete and have fun. Also, this is to be a friendly competition. Not cut-throat!!!! How are the rest of us supposed to learn from what you do if you don't do anything. You are denying us the information. :) Get a new frag and get your game face on.

dsoz

lol, my zoas are carried around by my urchins, have had the same colony for about 3 years now, rainbow palys and nuc greens... I should post a pic... always fun to frag them off his back...

lol' date=' my zoas are carried around by my urchins, have had the same colony for about 3 years now, rainbow palys and nuc greens... I should post a pic... always fun to frag them off his back...[/quote']

I once had a green mushroom that was attached to a shell that I thought was too big for anything in my tank. Lo and behold, I came home one day to find that the mushroom in question was wandering around my tank. One particularly ambitious hermit moved into the shell! He earned the name "Jerk-mo" that day.

I can't believe people voted no
(wasnt me)

I agree, this is a family community, we should be supporting each other. (daz)

Unfortunately I think the forums as of late have kind of changed gears with more people joining, we need more social gatherings, to bad none are anywhere near you or me.

(wasnt me)

I agree, this is a family community, we should be supporting each other. (daz)

Unfortunately I think the forums as of late have kind of changed gears with more people joining, we need more social gatherings, to bad none are anywhere near you or me.

Once i get my next tank up and running i'm going to make a point of getting something going down here. Its retarded we are required to drive for 4+ hours for a meeting, and the 1 meeting a year in Salem just doesn't cut it.

I used to love it when my urchin carried things around! It was so funny to see what he would grab. This is a pic I took after he grabbed a cup I was trying to have mushrooms grab on some rubble.

P1020415.jpg

I had to get rid of the urchin when he started to carry around the clam!!!

Dennis or Eric. If you have an extra piece that is in good shape then can you find a way to get it over to Spectra. The extra one that I had for him slowly disintegrated over the last few days. Even if I gave him the one I was keeping he would only get 1 polyp that may or may not last.