impur (trying to be as cool as vanz)

Display tank size/shape (72 bow, 60 cube, 120 4', 24 pod, ect...)

75gal AGA tank

Sump yes/no (if yes approximate size)

Yes. ~20 gal.

Refugium Yes/no (if yes is it a combo with the sump)

No.

Estimated total gallons to system

90gal

Lighting ( PC, vho, Halides, t-5, a mix)

6-54w TEK T5 fixture

Time established

About 30 months

Got the frags yesterday. Looks like a fungus has set in and zoapox as well. There were 4 free floating polyps in the bag so i glued those suckers down. I did a dip on them and setup a small 5gal with about 1 gal fresh SW, a tunze mini and a 50w heater to hold them while i'm away. I don't want to risk them infecting my other zoas when i can't monitor them and act quickly. I think this will do for now. Going to do 3 more dips on them. I'll get a pic up as soon as i can. They were peeking open this morning so thats a good sign, also the pox aren't bad yet i think 1 series of dips will suffice. The fungus is pretty common and the dips will help there as will good flow and params.

Actually really good. I don't see anymore fungus or zoapox. I have been frantically getting things set for my vacation, and on top of that had friends from out of town over last night so i didn't get a pic. Plus i accidentally dipped them for about 1 1/2 hours in Furan2 :eek: But this morning they looked great. I'm gonna leave them in my small 5gal temp QT tank while i'm gone and cross my fingers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...