Let's the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Dsoz and Snowpunk who came by and did all the work basically, all frags are ready for distribution. Rick, Dsoz, and Garrettm85 are ready for you guys. Downhill and Impur I am planning on shipping to you tomorrow.

DennisW, Markdadof2, Vanz, Frank; Ryan PM me regarding pick up or meet up.

FIRST PHOTO REQUIRED BY JULY 10TH. unless you have a dang good reason.....(enforcer)

I think (my opinion only, not official rules) that a baby head is still a head. It should count.

Also, pictures are a must. I don't know if everyone should start their own thread, or if everyone should put their weekly pictures all in one thread. That would get boring to read... all the pictures would look the same after a while. My vote is for everyone having their own thread in the GOC sub-forum. Figure 10 weeks, 10 pictures. Then each person can have a photo journal of their progress.

dsoz

I think (my opinion only, not official rules) that a baby head is still a head. It should count.

Also, pictures are a must. I don't know if everyone should start their own thread, or if everyone should put their weekly pictures all in one thread. That would get boring to read... all the pictures would look the same after a while. My vote is for everyone having their own thread in the GOC sub-forum. Figure 10 weeks, 10 pictures. Then each person can have a photo journal of their progress.

dsoz

I agree with both

i would have to agree that babies should count as heads. there is just such a fine line that it could get hairy. a good guideline would be that the heads have to be fully open and show polyp including mouth, color, and skirt.

and there's nothing against injecting them with steriods right? no really, we can spot feed, or is this just natural growth?

I agree about each person having their own thread. A minimum of 1 picture each week however if someone wants to do a picture every day it should be okay too. Each person should be encouraged to document relevant changes, feeding, etc. along the way. Not sure how to work it for those that don't wish to as this should be required for any winners. I.E. At the end they should share what they did as that is part of the purpose of this contest. I don't know if the tank details thread can be split up or not but the particulars for each tank would be a good start for each persons thread.

I agree about each person having their own thread. A minimum of 1 picture each week however if someone wants to do a picture every day it should be okay too. Each person should be encouraged to document relevant changes' date=' feeding, etc. along the way. Not sure how to work it for those that don't wish to as this should be required for any winners. I.E. At the end they should share what they did as that is part of the purpose of this contest. I don't know if the tank details thread can be split up or not but the particulars for each tank would be a good start for each persons thread.[/quote']

I agree with Rick on this. If we had a thread to discribe everyones system it would be hard to figure out what pic goes with what system. I think everyone should discribe their system in their first post!

the original plan for the tank spec thread was to get Ideas not to post the specs. I think posting the specks on the first post of your personal picture progress thread is a great idea. As far as the polyp thing, small or large it is a new polyp so I think it should count. but going by what we said before; if their is a tie a vote will be put up to let the players decide who has the true winner. Sorta along the same lines as the pic of the month. That seems like the best idea to me...

I can never disagree with the guy that will most likely be tattooing me someday (hopefully sooner than later) for the simple fact that he is the one with the needle and could turn me into hamburger if I piss him off. With that being said, I'll say "any head is good head" =P