Sign in to follow this  
sknoch78

Any interest in 400w M59 ballasts with mogul bases?

I have several 400w M59 multitap ballasts. These are just the raw ballast and mogul bases. I am asking for $30 each.

I still have a few of these. They are your standard Advanced magnetic 400w ballasts with cap and mogul socket. I am open to trades as well. My interests lean to SPS. I am open to whatever, never know what one might need.

post-32-141867734624_thumb.jpg

Differnt people do different things. I would go to one of the larger forums and look in the DIY forums. I have sold a few of these and one guy was going to put them in a box of some sort and another was just going to attach them to a heat sink. These are definitely for the DIY type. I cannot speak from direct experience as I have not done it.

They will work with several different bulbs. I have sold a few of these and I know that Joel is running radiums with them.

Dont Radiums require a Electronic, HQI or Pulse start? Thats what I thought. Are these the standard magnetic ones? Thanks Ryan

That is what I thought as well until Joel showed me what he was doing. HE has some of these on his frag system he is setting up. Running this ballast and radiums.

Personally I like the look of radiums on an HQI ballast which is what I am in the proccess of switching my tank over to.

Hmmm... I didn't know that. Are you going to the meeting Shawn? Later Ryan

I am going to try and make it. Probably wont be able to stay the whole time, but could make an apperance if you were interested.

Sign in to follow this