Bump...

I can just imagine members hunched over their tanks...pipette in hand squirting rods frozen cusine and zooroids to hungary zoo mouths. Adjusting powerheads for perfect flow....all while chanting the ancient zoa grow chant......zoa zoa growa growa..zoa zoa growa growa....hehehehahahaha (laugh)

<<<<>>>>

Bump...

I can just imagine members hunched over their tanks...pipette in hand squirting rods frozen cusine and zooroids to hungary zoo mouths. Adjusting powerheads for perfect flow....all while chanting the ancient zoa grow chant......zoa zoa growa growa..zoa zoa growa growa....hehehehahahaha (laugh)

<<<<>>>>

STOP GIVING AWAY MY CHANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(threaten)(flame)(threaten)

And I was just going to throw them in and see if they survive... It is a real Darwin experiment in my tank. If they live they must be fit!

Now I see I am going to have to play hardball. I am off for the summer you know. I have all day long to feed hungry zoas. I got phytoplankton, oyster eggs, rods food (coral), and other secret things that I will use for my zoa experiment... (cue evil laughter in background) MU AH HA HA HAAAAA! Igor! Get me the electrodes! I have an experiment to do... (from stage left) "Yessss, masssster!"

Ok, it is after midnight. Time for bed. The imagination has gone too far...

dsoz

Don't tell my secrets!!! I am already trying it out on some ugly palythoas... Too bad that now I'll have about a gazillion of the stupid ugly things. They already reproduce too fast and take up too much room. I can't bring myself to kill them.

dsoz