Distribution of frags for grow out competition

Personally I think everyone should have received their frags at the same time. I.E. Ones shipped should have been done a day ahead of those local receiving theirs. For me it doesn't matter now anyway as I'm bowing out. Good luck to everyone else.

Nooo!! Check out my post on vanz thread. You will be fine just do the dips.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooo!! Check out my post on vanz thread. You will be fine just do the dips.

One polyp isn't worth it to me to try to find the stuff to dip it and try to continue. Since there is a chance that it may already be infected and can spread to others I've pulled it out now anyway. The others I have look healthy and colorful and I would rather watch them grow than to chance losing them trying to catch up. If I had identified this when it started showing up Monday evening then I may have tried to get the stuff to dip them.

not getting any responses? this is weird. eric if you are too busy to send the frag to me, that is fine...i totally understand, no hard feelings.

after reading about others' sick corals, probably not worth sending a sick frag, hoping it will live. shipping cost will be more than its worth. any chance i can get my entry fees back?