Distribution of frags for grow out competition

So who has the frags? I can come pick my frag up almost any evening this week...I am in SW Portland...

Ryan- I see that you are on the list of people paid, but you are not on the list of people to get a frag to you. This is the fist one of these, and sometimes things mess up. It is OK, we have a lot of extra frags.

If it is easier for you to get to Beaverton, you can pick them up from CA2OR. If you are closer to Oregon City, you can pick them up from me. I have 1 or 2 extra frags, and so does Eric. Send one of us a PM to make arrangements. I am available most of the time this week. On Friday I am leaving to go camping in Central Oregon for the holiday weekend, so it would need to be before then.

dsoz

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following now have their competition pieces from me:

Myself

Jay

USCG CWO

Spectra

Scheduled to pick up from me tomorrow:

fpd4308

grassi

Good Luck Everyone. Just be sure that at the end your luck only extends to one less polyp than what I have. ;)

If you can't get these out by tuesday at the latest you need to ship them to someone else and i'll have to withdraw from the competition.

Not trying to put any heat on you but i've just got a bunch of stuff going on next week and then i'll be gone for a week. I can just get in on the next one.

WOW this isn't working as well for everyone as it was suppose to huh?

I don't think the one mentioned above was part of the competition frags. It was just to let them know that 2 day shipping to Utah wouldn't be fast enough.

Hey guys I might be going to Portland on Saturday. Do you have the frags Eric?? I might be able to do something. I will know more tonight. Thanks

Could someone from Eugene come to Albany to pick them up??

So can we get some sort of update for us southern folk? Looks like everyone up north has had their frags for at least a few days.

Thanks!

Don't mean to complain but the northerners are going to have a full week of acclimation on us by the time we get our frags.

Jay

yep they shoulda been shipped by monday afternoon. I still haven't gotten mine. I'll have it today but some people got theirs on sunday. I think we should do this contest with a 10 week time period. No matter when you got your frag. For example those who got theirs on sunday will have 10 weeks from sunday and so forth. i'm getting mine today so I woul dhavce ten weeks from today. Does this make sense??

Those of us in the North are already at a disadvantage as it is. I know it doesn't sound like it but those that have had to wait are going to get frags that have already been growing for a few days so they are somewhat verified to be healthy. Many of us up north are starting with frags that looked good at first and then actually turned out to be diseased. (I have one polyp left that may or may not be okay) I know at least 3 or 4 others are having similar issues.

Personally I think everyone should have received their frags at the same time. I.E. Ones shipped should have been done a day ahead of those local receiving theirs. For me it doesn't matter now anyway as I'm bowing out. Good luck to everyone else.