Distribution of frags for grow out competition

Here is what I have so far on the distribution of frags subject. If there are any objections please speak up. Please post in either way even if I have already spoken to you

Dsoz will be taking frags for:

COReefer

Brokenzoa

Cannedmulder

wegotjs

Beckie (if she joins)

Undtkr00

Rick

Jay

Spectra

fpd4308

Impur frags will be shipped to Impur for:

Chief

Claythesavagefraser

Garrett will be holding frags for:

Twogirls

Fishmanmike01

TheJenChild

Lancecobb1

CA2OR will be meeting:

DennisW

Markdadof2

Vanz

Snowpunk

Frank

Ryan

Shipping required

Downhill_biker

You will need to PM or call the people who's name you are under to arrange pick up

again if your name is in bold and you cannot do this please post in this thread. It will be on the names below the names in bold to contact and arrange pick up of your frags. Please get this sorted out before the competition starts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay, oops....done.

Mark, I will be touching base with you this weekend to arrange time and date. Along with all other meet up's I have. We will most likely pick a decent location for all to meet. Maybe Frank's or something.

I will have Rick touch base with you spectra. Maybe you guys can meet up. You are welcome to come to Ptown to pick up but I would imagine it would be easier on you this way.

CCR, first page of Sign up thread would be best start. All info is there. Once I hear from Snowpunk you will be added and I can have your frag at Garrett's.