Vote regarding grow out comp.

Vote regarding grow out comp.  

1. 1.

Yes means unique

No means their own.

Sorry I am retarded and set up options in a dumb way

I think we should all have the same plugs. I also would like the frags to come mounted and would be nice if they were almost healed so there is no chance of them going nipples north as soon as we get them home...my 2 cents but doesnt really matter much to me. Either way.

Jay

It does not state anywhere in the rules about frag plugs. I was just going to take it off any plug and glue it somewhere in my tank...

Is there a way to get "unmounted" frags so people can do what they want with them?

dsoz

Recent research at GARF supports early observations that Zoanthids are able to extract some minerals from the substrate they are growing on. We have noticed for several years that when we plant Zoanthids on fresh aragonite they grow much better than identical colonies that are growing on inert substrate.

Yes please do. I think this may allow more flexibility with placement and provide the zoa's better places to gain nutrition. hmm......maybe I should just say everyone but me uses plugs...(scratch). I really like that first chalice and if you guys saw the Acan's and stuff. Man. Plus there is a mystery coral out there. Hasn't been listed but we nor the LFS knew what it is but it is nice. I am waiting for pic's of the remaining pieces to post in the sign up thread for everyone to see.